Top Secrets of International Basketball with Coach Lason Perkins
Secrets Of International Basketball is divided into multiple chapters that offer scoring actions categorized as:
- Driible Hand-Off/Weave
- Drive & Kick
- Pick & Pop
- A-Set Actions
- Out Of Bounds Plays
- Game Film Breakdown
- Roll & Replace
- Sudden Ball Screens
- Practice Drills
And of course, Secrets Of International Basketball action can be modified to fit your team personnel and opponent strengths and weaknesses.
What you get in this FullCourtBasketball.com package:
You get dozens of deadly and effective plays and actions and counters first devised and utilized by international basketball squads, but now used all around the world. These plays have subsequently been utilized by numerous Hall of Famers such as Coach K, Pat Riley, Brad Stevens, Chuck Daly, Jay Wright, Tom Izzo and others. Used by teams at every level of basketball play – from the NBA and the Euro League, NCAA Men’s and Women’s programs – and high schools and youth level teams and club programs around the world – proof positive that the information in Secrets Of International Basketball is a powerful action that should be in your playbook too…
How the information in Secrets Of International Basketball by Coach Lason Perkins is presented:
Coach Lason Perkins presents the Secrets Of International Basketball information in a variety of different methods that make learning and ultimately sharing and teaching the actions easy and effective.
Secrets Of International Basketball Features:
- On-court player demonstrations that provide both a real time and slow motion look at the play from start to finish.
- Detailed whiteboard diagramming that encapsulates the live action visual in a manner similar to game time and practice time teaching
- Instructional graphics embedded in the video footage of both the player demonstrations and the whiteboard diagramming so that certain key elements are highlighted
- Verbal explanations and multiple camera angles and visual cues are included throughout each play demonstration and diagramming and breakdown
- Breakdown and analysis of actual international basketball game footage.
- Interview with legendary Turkish Basketball coach Oktay Mahmuti.
And because repetition is the mother of information retention and skill development, each play is broken down into multiple steps and actions that reinforce critical information and the keys to making plays and actions in Secrets Of International Basketball as effective as possible.
The Secrets Of International Basketball Coach:
|Game film Breakdown||0:03:41|
|"Drive & Kick Game film"||0:04:15|
|"A-Set" Game Flim||0:08:11|
|"Extra Pass" Game Film||0:15:35|
|Pick and Pop||0:28:35|
|A set Actions||0:40:15|
|Drive & Kick||0:45:28|
|Exclusive Interview with Coach Oktay Mahmuti||1:08:51|