The What and Why of Zone Quick Hitters as presented by Coach Lason Perkins and FullCourtBasketball.com
The Zone Quick Hitters information is divided into multiple chapters that offer scoring actions categorized as:
- Half Court Plays
- Baseline Out Of Bounds Plays
- Special Actions
- Bonus Plays
What you get in this FullCourtBasketball.com package:
How the information in Zone Quick Hitters by Lason Perkins is presented:
Coach Lason Perkins utilizes a variety of teaching tools to present the Zone Quick Hitters plays, actions, and information to make learning and ultimately sharing and teaching the actions to your team and coaching staff easy and effective.
Zone Quick Hitters features:
- On-court player demonstrations that has both offensive players and defensive players for a realistic game-like look that provides both a real time and slow motion look at the play from start to finish.
- Dynamic whiteboard diagramming by Coach Perkins that describes the live action visual in a manner similar to game time and practice time teaching
- Instructional graphics are incorporated in the video footage of both the player demonstrations and the whiteboard diagramming so that the most important and key elements are highlighted
- Multiple camera angles, visual cues and verbal explanations and are included throughout each play and action demonstration and diagramming and teaching breakdown
And because repetition is the mother of information retention and skill development, each play is broken down into multiple steps and actions that reinforce the critical information and keys to making each Zone Quick Hitters play and action as effective as possible.
The Zone Quick Hitters Coach:
Coach Lason Perkins is a legend in the basketball information business. He is the author of hundreds of articles and basketball topic breakdowns and a trusted go-to source for insight, information, and expert analysis. He has starred in numerous video presentations and coaching clinics – and this Zone Killers collection is a classic Coach Lason Perkins presentation of useful and winning information that will help any team and program add hard to guard plays and actions to their playbook.