Order Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy
- All orders placed on our website, for either digital product or DVDs, are final. We will process both digital download and DVD orders according to the information provided by the user.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any digital products, except in the event FullCourtBasketball.com has incorrectly processed the order.
- If a DVD order needs to be cancelled, please email us the order details at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the DVD order has already been processed, we cannot cancel the order.
- If a product buyer is not satisfied, we offer a full 30 day refund or an exchange for any of our other comparable products. Shipping for DVD orders will not be refunded.
- All defective DVD returns must be shipped in the condition they were received to:
482 Lindbergh Ave.
Livermore, CA 94551
- No refund or exchange is allowed if the DVD is tampered with, damaged, or misused. The buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.